Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Inspiration

Hey guys! How are you?
Summer is finally coming and I'm so happy, so today I woke up and decided to write a post about summer inspiration and what kind of clothes I'm gonna wear this summer.
I made an account on Polyvore (I'm already addicted) where I created my first outfits which I'm gonna post here, and if you want to follow me click here :)

Let's start with the first outfit, or well, the first two outfits where I used mainly the green. I think green is the color of this summer, I've never been so interested in green but recently I'm loving it especially matched with black, or white if you want to create a minimalistic look.


Top: Topshop - Shorts: Destroyed - Shoes: Pixiemarket.com - Sunnies: Monki

Shirt: Weekday.com - Shorts: Topshop - Shoes: Wildpair.co.nz 


And now some grunge/punk outfits
Platform shoes rule


Top: Nastygal.com - Shorts: Newlook.com - Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell - Backpack: Modekungen.se - Phone case: Bluefly.com


Acid washed top: Monki - Net shirt: Vero Moda - Leather top: Mango - Skirt: Thecorner.com 



Tartan top: Beginningbotique.com.au - Meshed top: H&M - Jacket: H&M - Shorts: Etsy.com - Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell - Backpack: Yves Saint Laurent - Necklace: Chelseadoll.co.uk

Well, hope this post will help you xx

4 comments:

  1. Perfect <3

    https://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I'm in love with all of these looks <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Polyvore is addictive! Conveniently creative too. I used to have it, and if I did I'd be able to keep up with your style ideas there. Good thing you've shared it in this post though; I have to agree with green being perfect for minimalism! I love it in interior design too, it's gorg. :)

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete