Saturday, March 16, 2013

NEW LOOK: SUBMISSION

Hey guys! (: 
I haven't been writing for so long... Well, this is a new outfit...guess what? I'm tired of taking pics in the street, they look all the same o: 
For the next look I have to think about a different place, but the problem is the town where I live, there isn't anything "inspiring". 
So, hope you like it, and the next post will be about photography, I promise! 

 ps: thanks everybody for all the lovely comments you post, they make my days <3











SHIRT: H&M
DENIM JACKET: SECOND HAND










9 comments:

  1. To be completely honest, I really am in love with how the street photos focus on your outfits, while maintaining that grunge feel. I wouldn't mind at all if that's how you continued to take your photos! xo

    lucid-stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my god, you're so cute ^^
      thank you so much <3

      Delete
  2. I like your style! So I don't mind doing the photos on the street. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool look!

    Ps: I would like to invite you to my 1st giveaway. Hope you'll drop by :)

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete